Our commitment to you:
BWA Health/BlayCare offers the very best in health and social care for all individuals using our services. It is our goal to improve the physical, emotional and general well-being of our service users, and that is exactly what we do – every day.
With a number of services to offer and experiences in home care provisions, we can design a programme specifically for your individual needs and requirements. Contact us today if you require help and support or to hear how we can assist you with:
- Dementia care and support
- Learning disabilities support
- Sensory loss (including dual sensory impairment)
- Psychological issues
- Physical impairments
- Older people care and well-being
- Children and families
- General home care services
We will work with you to evaluate the level of care that is necessary to improve your quality of life. We offer a variety of services to give you the specific care needed, with dignity and respect, in the privacy and comfort of your own home.
- Home Care Services (Medical/Non-Medical)
- Personal Care (Bathing/Bathroom Assistance)
- Companion Services
- Live-In Service
- Meal preparation
- Visits and Outings
- Accompany to Medical/Non-Medical Appointments
- Transportation, Non-Medical
- Shopping Service
- Cleaning, Decorating, Gardening Services
- Pension Collection
If you would like to request a service that is not listed here, please contact us.
- To provide high quality service
- To employ a workforce that is caring and committed
- To promote a culture where individual needs are valued, supported and respected
- To work in partnerships with professionals from a multi-disciplinary team to ensure all your needs are met
Our support staff are caring and understanding. They have completed NVQ/QCF level 2/3 or are working towards this qualification. OUr support staff undertake mandatory training before commencement of work with BlayCare.
We accept payments from:
- Personal Budgets/Direct Payments
- Private Income
- Local Authority Payments (standing order, direct debits, cash and cheques are accepted)