BWA Health and Care Services are looking for an experienced, patient and compassionate Support Care Worker for a young woman in Littleover with non verbal autism and learning difficulties.
Our client lives with her parents and siblings, enjoys nursery rhymes and sensory lights. She benefits from routine, structure, reliability and a carer with initiative.
We support the client with the following:
- Personal Care in the morning
- PEG feed
- Collection from Day Centre / family
- 2.5hr Social calls in the afternoon and early evening varying through Monday to Sunday
- Social calls can include the cinema, shopping and walking in parks in the summer etc. (mileage reimbursed for travel)
- Personal Care / showering and preparation for bed
The Ideal BlayCare Carer:
- Self motivated
- Caring and sensitive
- Committed to maintaining high standards of care
- Reliable so as to provide consistency for clients
- Good written and oral communicator
- Driver with Business Insurance and access to car to carry out duties
As a BlayCare Support Care Worker you will receive:
- 3 set shifts available per day
- Regular Clients & shifts (choice of weekdays and/or weekends 16+ hrs p/w)
- Pay rates higher than the minimum wage ( upto #8.90 dep on experience)
- Weekly pay
- Staff & team bonus
- Refer a friend bonus scheme
- Pro rata holiday pay
- Ongoing support and carer development/enhancement – eg: QCF Health & Social Care level 1-4
- Full Training Program including Care Certificate, First Aid, food hygiene etc
- Free Uniform, gloves, aprons, first-aid kit etc
- Comprehensive support and guidance
In addition, the family have access to disability Blue Badge, cinema entry and bus pass.
If you have the experience and can commit to regular shifts, please Apply with your CV detailing your experience on how you have supported people with learning difficulties and autism.
The Next Step:
We are one of the longest established providers of domiciliary care in Derby.
Due to our continued growth, we now have vacancies for Home Care Assistants in the following areas:
Littleover, Mickleover, Normanton, Allestree, Duffield, Sunnyhill and Normanton.
BWA Health & Care Services Ltd are a fair and equal opportunity employer.
Please note that under the new GDPR regulations, by replying to this advert, you are giving BWA Health & Care Services Ltd permission to retain your personal information for the purposes of this application.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.05 to £8.90 /hour